Tell me and I’ll forget;
Show me and I may remember;
Involve me and I’ll understand.
Our Primary School Program:
- Nurtures the child’s love of learning and fosters the boundless curiosity that comes so naturally at this young age;
- Creates an atmosphere where children feel respected and secure by providing a place of warmth, fun, joy and laughter;
- Focuses on the overall development of the child through activities and experiences;
- Offers a flexible and hands-on approach which enables teachers to support children’s interests, build self-esteem and confidence, as well as support the development of skills in all cognitive areas;
- Commits to a curriculum that is dynamic, progressive and responsive to the evolving world;
- Provides a learning environment that encourages children to look at multiple perspectives and develop an ability and attitude to solve their own problems as well as that of the global community, as they grow up;
- Develops the individual talents and abilities of children and teaches them to connect the experience of the classroom to the realities of the outside world;
- Caters to the needs of a variety of individual differences within the classroom;
- Offers Games, Art and Craft, Speech and Drama, Dance and Yoga as regular curricular subjects;
- Organizes field trips, picnics, celebrations of various festivals and occasions throughout the year.
The focus is on encouraging inquiry based learning, exploration and inculcating confidence in key learning skills – reading, writing, listening, speaking, information technology capability, problem-solving, observation and measurement. Children are encouraged to speak and perform at assemblies, concerts, drama productions, so as to gain confidence in their ability to communicate to a wider audience.
We recognize that children at this level are active, curious, experimental, imaginative, talkative, and above all, disconcertingly frank. Each child is an individual with his or her own unique abilities, interests, aspirations and expectations. Therefore, our curriculum in these classes is structured to encourage and motivate them to become self-confident, self-reliant and self-disciplined, and thus help them achieve full potential. The school seeks to achieve this through a variety of curricular and co-curricular programs.
During these years children become adolescents. Genius School recognizes that the students undergo a rapid physical growth at varying rates .The educational program caters to all areas of development of adolescent children.
The instructional and learning program at this level combines subject discipline, cross-cultural issues along with citizenship and personal development. Students are led towards and inspired to recognize and achieve their potential in an environment that meets their personal needs.
|Regular||Playhouse & Nursery||09:00 am to 01:30 pm|
|Regular||Jr.K.G. to XII||07:30 am to 01:30 pm|
|Day||Playhouse to VIII||09:00 am to 05:00 pm|
© 2023 – All Rights Reserved By Genius School